[CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars
From: "jimdandyaussies" <jimdandyaussies@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:45:44 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I picked up my three 10-6's and baggage car today.................

HOLY COW ARE THEY MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The finish is just like the current brass models of stainless steel
cars, the underbody detail is as good as brass, lettering equal to
brass and decals, window treatment very nice especially the altered
lengths of the blinds. There is more that these cars are as good as,
just can't put my finger on it.

Gave them a test run and smooth. Super rolling, nice lighting,
smooth, smooth, smooth.

In my opinion they are better than my CZ from Challenger and
Shoreham Shops.

Fantastic cars, Broadway Limited hit a grand slam with these models.
Can't wait to see the domes.

Jim

Jim Becker
Mokena, IL