Re: [CBQ] Ebay fakes

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ebay fakes
From: "ken riediger" <riediger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:27:47 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I was able to get off the ebay site that this person joined ebay 2/25/05 as
rbking02 and 5/16/05 he changed it to bric-a-brac-baron. He has a feedback
score of 118  and 1-2 neutal feedbacks. He has received no negative
feedback. I have no idea who this guy is but this information is available
by clicking on (private).