[CBQ] Re: Q PS Covered Hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q PS Covered Hoppers
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:18:06 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill:

I haven't gotten the RMJ article yet. What are the major differences
between the pre-April '57 cars and the post-April '57 cars? Its a
shame that the Athearn car is not being released in Q yet, but they
seem to be pretty good at putting out Q stuff, so expect they will be
coming.

BTW, I have a couple of contacts at Athearn if anyone has good color
pictures of the Q PS's I would be happy to pass them on.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Bill Hirt <whirt@s...> wrote:

> ... The Athearn car will represent a pre-April 1957 version. The
Walthers car will represent with post April 1957 version...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM