[CBQ] Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Broadway Ltd Cal Zephyr Cars
From: "nycbqfan" <burzephyr@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 05:53:20 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just received my first installment of the CZ cars - three 10-6
sleepers and the baggage car. They really are beautiful. Every bit the
high quality of the state of the art Kato Business Car and maybe
more.  Plus there are no parts to add or lighting to add (not to take
anything away from the Kato model, for sure).  These cars are pretty
much the equal of brass - only less expensive and not as heavy (so
your E8 and E7 can pull the train without straining.  Even the
underbody is very well detailed.

I am sure anyone who has ordered the cars will be very pleased.  Now I
can't wait to get the rest of them!

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM