Re: [CBQ] Ebay fakes

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ebay fakes
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:45:40 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
List,  While looking at Burlington items last night, I came across another
seller on Ebay that is selling the same type of calendar and she also is a
private feedback seller.  Look at item 6576205366 and you will see that
calendar plus several more that just happen to start the first day of the
year on saturday.  She claims to have purchased these items at an estate
sale in Charleston, SC.  I'll bet. she did.   Archie