Re: [CBQ] Flashing Aspects

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Flashing Aspects
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:19:14 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344392358; bh=QnOlfXotzXvMqxirjodev2Uj4XzV6IKXJ89SqaYkNSo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=l8Rt4TuaNcvDTZxwrKEPhNhqwcv/apN+PG3Rl5R6MtTvzGAzw90M4LFfsqZBH/1tjtQQtX8F/Oaeg0j8IeOsWshFaAR+q3gWHAbw9aemRN94u3s9EEMt288iwRISgjPo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Just saw a flashing red on Monday in Downers Grove, and as you said, it was the lowest target.  Thank you very much for your insight, it helps me understand the current and past signal systems much better.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/