Re: [CBQ] CB&Q stations eliminated pre-1909

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q stations eliminated pre-1909
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:49:06 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1280020881; bh=Vm7Toyj8TLF5qtKuIrt+UAB3od3NA9LxYGm9dNxHhm4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qTMyFQcAAPRuyRwJgcITWRYCVmG/R8j6VF4AUDpu4wgDQ/5U2BATZm8B5EI57cp5nfaXAX2X7Ppf9N+as58bXvU9tGnhs8HFYGUQvCMMrT+h0EMtk6YuQG0YXOQm/Qv5
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
if carthage jct.il. is carthage il. the cbq depot is still standing there it is
locatred about two blocks from where the diamond wouild have been with the
wabash
bill ewinger
burlington iowa