Re: [CBQ] CB&Q stations eliminated pre-1909

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q stations eliminated pre-1909
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1280149523; bh=ms3rC8CaMMj0yrcLHOUGsr6OE3IIJT3RWJnCKLOrWUk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=EelevXy4SNwK5TBzcObpei3gjLxmoOEOcK/TOkEQw8l6boJ3zdoU8DXOJD+657cRI1kL0/zOYjGYboHfjWtOx3En0X/KnOmmo2r4dJWHh7m71Ll45+qnXXhCpRNCIcAA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Illinois Jct was at the east end of the Mississippi Bridge at Burlington
the Jct switch to go south from the East-West Ottumwa Mainline from Galesburg
Ottumwa

The interlocking rods were operated from Wood Tower(rods in photo on P. 50 of
Bull. 23)((P 76 same Bull.))
See Track Chart file in File Section
When Burlington was CTCed the Jct Switch was on the CTC and when we rebuilt the
CTC machine after it was moved to Galesburg(moved from present depot) I got the
parts off the front of the machine.
Will bring to Geneva IF I can find them
Steve in SC