Re: [CBQ] BRHS Vitality (Action Item)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Vitality (Action Item)
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 02:03:40 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240725900; bh=v29D0R8M8aMVw9GBj/uf05ZZwibCDj7oBIi0nuJ71uc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-eGroups-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tV7+EJVu8uXfg4H3qVWaH2GUCpx2jpB4TGfpN2EeWlvjUC9Y016mM8JfYzMCq18pKie4Vnp0IlVJiDyr5Y5uf5kB7bGXuOQb9MbcuiPSR02MP7otkzl0vG8ZFrxxSLAx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rich, I agree, and I'm not saying what people experienced back in the
90s wasn't problematic.  I'm just thinking ahead for another 10 years
and thinking we could be in worse shape than now, and wishing we had
tried other things like this...

Cheers!

Jan Kohl