Re: [CBQ] RE: BRHS Vitality!!!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: BRHS Vitality!!!
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:49:35 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240879698; bh=n0+2KdzmYURKj9//Zaw8bMk9kI7fmEKR0kMVURt3604=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ebk0vXZa/9zNuQG56/pwgTvqHQUtq4kSAmsQBedP20dxgB5A7x44pirhv/D/+TJfH0zR3PFnCwEY70ELPnmGs6eSYsT2CJE+G33LrSJh+ExyHA1fB8hfZOYo8kvToJD7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That's wonderful.  How is one to discuss the BRHS
on the BRHS list if one is not a member (I tried
to rejoin at the spring meet and no one could be
found to take my money. )?  By default, when one
is on the BRHS list, you are a  member and the
only way to discuss the BRHS is to BE  a member -
a real fault there.  To be honest, I saw
absolutely NO change in attitude by those in charge (with one exception).