Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Basic reading

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Basic reading
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@v...>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 00:08:13 +0900
Vielen Dank, Warren!
Your answer is indeed very helpful. Fortunately, I already purchased a
Burlington rulebook from 1929 via ebay. It should be already in the mail. I
am sure this will make clear a lot of things. Just one more question - was
there still any telegraphing done in the 40s or was it already a phone
everywhere?
Thank you once again!
Florian Griessenboeck, now snowcovered Austria