RE: [CBQ] Unexpected Visitor To Aurora

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Unexpected Visitor To Aurora
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:28:26 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1402432108; bh=8mKck/+QVp0ACsgRgTkR9I6MNQ9g7nXYS/SsNa+VOl0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GAnSz4N7xLVQ9UkvHTTaFEO6VVboezl9VSTjjnGJwu7BgerowDONV5AGlHmCM/7YCrJiG8VzHEmToF+OAToWR3DvYhR+DaQ0g+1oAJPkP7xlenO1R7YVhCrYko9zgY8Y9JpiZsh17Omwcd6k6yOURPG4w2Rzjd/WNIYb55KEOwc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Louis:

I know the photo you mean, and I've got it somewhere in the Corbin collection,
but a quick search just now failed to turn it up.  Bernie photographed it as it
passed through -- dead as I recall -- and measured it, subsequently using the
material to custom build an O scale model for a customer back east.

Hol