RE: [CBQ] Unexpected Visitor To Aurora

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Unexpected Visitor To Aurora
From: "'Charlie Vlk' cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:10:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1402600265; bh=9ay7GNuMcQ4y2DOg1/W0Z9y3YNwQvzKTfPEDnrwA5KY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WQqy42ZoumYVNZM0P/mI/vRiqCo4BGvEltSp8506h9JQCkONMl7YkF2KElWYjVpm3a6yziWNKEiaaIpJoYx+uliymua0dFpYUvjUX2vMnx/nswogpsKlLGXgw/9y390U9EkIgZuP3DYuX93xrq+ITUh//wWwmtSnBvwrfssAynM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Louis-

I guess it would be something…..but an S4a or even the K2 running would be
really something!

As a modeler I am amazed at the seemingly endless demand for miniature Big
Boys….of which only 25 examples were limited to a couple of divisions in the
middle of nowhere.

Somewhat like the PRR GG1…..of which probably a less than 100 of the models
sold ever ran under wire much less catenary.

Charlie Vlk