Re: [CBQ] Heavyweights after 1948

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Heavyweights after 1948
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 17:22:32 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1304457784; bh=Tf8UKq6rGuYt3UguWwpIAtGiZOqGhyLAM+elLRrtxno=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MVDIuMi4GxKKi8XnqLJGYsdXo6m2g06Ozu/beMuT08PuvfKvZkhUuPfjhOSHFNaaAiNGXk1mvd3N3j8zoo1Cu9tzHKxrHNa1095N3w9KiXfy7qp8lnwCvejtxiTE6pbs
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nelson,

Lettering of the "name trains" happened way earlier than the time period you
are talking about.  They are a whole other story!

The Walthers cars used the Ribbon-style lettering.  The Pullman sleepers didn't
get this type of lettering.  Make sure to use Railroad Roman style.

Rich G.