Re: [CBQ] Heavyweights after 1948

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Heavyweights after 1948
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:34:07 EDT
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1304562864; bh=Zka95Vnw1q/Sh2dhrFY2ZNq9U4El1lYNyrQWzxiCy6g=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-AOL-IP:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=W1waPY/pJSPYFJCmmQZH8Mq4SubglGS/58wVSPeX3clCO7QtzIPWRocKy/PtJR3AgvUJyP4wjW42vPFqIMzh9M/FIPLR85J+c4eNdZ8iufg3SRasgkq/onz8cMnhhqmB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Nelson,

NKP Car offers the HW diner with the four kitchen windows and with the
windows blanked out.

Rich

In a message dated 5/4/2011 9:27:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,