RE: RE: [CBQ] Heavyweights after 1948

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: RE: [CBQ] Heavyweights after 1948
From: Bob <drgw18@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 21:32:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1304562775; bh=+wGK8BvO7KUeiuqZIEFtCABCImtTbk+NxbsDrZcDo2g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=h7k55/1WcVui09BssdSBJvfVUD1WcOfDJ8NL35lykJ8/9jcYKsAwIWgmjT/mQtL568W+Tmu7sBEGvchV9ZxuB/2ZwjgnoYmH9zd0RKyrTTQpUL27e+PI9ph5CxcybWji
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
NKP Car is working on both 8-5s and 8-3-1s.

NKP has two versions of diners (at least).

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com