RE: [CBQ] RE: BRHS Vitality!!!

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: BRHS Vitality!!!
From: "Richard Morgan-Fine" <allisd1701@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:02:47 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240934626; bh=FYROSixDIIKXBo7LFiWnpKGunXoo5/uVpldso3O81Ng=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jURMtt5AeX5iNvHy23znpYfhEcD59/NCI5A7/Du3YZNPApbrrcYPIipvCeVn9lwW0N4O/eokH2x+hkJeXTgONDvhIU0VUo9zPNoDjSgz+EGa9PuFQ4FQmViMoM/O41Rv
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald is close on the Publications.  There should be a bulletin going out
within the next two weeks and a zephyr following within a few weeks after
that. I will let the list know as soon as I know they were shipped.

I am blessed to have Dave Lotz as Editor of the Zephyr again. He was
gracious to help me get it back on a regular schedule since that is one of
the only forms of communication you as the membership receives from us.  I
know Dave is open to new material anytime members what to submit it. You can
contact him or I and we will be glad to work with you.

I also want to thank Loren Johnson for stepping up to help Dave with this
Task. It just shows if we work together we all benefit from it. Volunteers
are what make the society great. I have learned more by Volunteering for the
society than I would ever have sitting on the side lines. I thank Gerald and
Dave for getting me involved. Gerald is right in it can be something very
simple or small but a lot of time that the kind of help we need.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to help in some way.

Richard E. Morgan-Fine

VP of Publications and Director for BRHS

allisd1701@yahoo.com