RE: [CBQ] BRHS Vitality (Action Item)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BRHS Vitality (Action Item)
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:15:21 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240694042; bh=wIPeqcW50jh+f4lt6l0EEV7b7g8BIZE4KRCP/UuhoUk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hWAyTWzH74VxHyTsvx9XeU8Jhzl7utVFBUwMrwoXlY5cs0XB3mY9THqMmdgRAID/9J2j+sgS67OQvDKGlfjyRu5Dnjytk/l3Y3iZ68HPHO8N/g3X3/lAn8kBq6fto33c
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm not saying anything about publishing - just
that they guard their information very closely
and don't allow non-member to purchase it - if
they can't purchase their publications, I doubt
they will be any freer with any kind of sessions,
company store or anything else - which would make
the jointness of a joint meeting rather moot.