[CBQ] An Apology

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] An Apology
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:22:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240604550; bh=ouKsDuFOeHZ0fIxqeOF39/2GBKwdN38I4GG5BEqf8aw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WBKgqm+dD+WCcUCqOMC08XgPXJ55MKnnFg7367BT36UIekVMkmhyTIVyIIbZGDI8Ggr3zQpZFB9wXojiYQV09QjjGglcq8qHwlP2RtloiBOFgehujUiNlzuUIdC2emoL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
To Lee and other N Scalers attending the Spring Meet-

I had hoped to spend some "quality time" with you talking about N Scale and
modeling the Q in 1/160.

My cleverly conceived talk "Modeling the Burlington in N Scale" got billed as
"Available Equipment to Model the CB&Q" and a room full of peole would not have
been amused if we had spent the time talking amongst ourselves.   Still, I
think the events that the talk might lead to may prove to be worthwhile and we
can reschedule.

I want to stake out some "special interest" times for the Fall meet in
Rockford.   I don't know how the schedule is shaping up but it may turn out
that some of us will have nothing to do if we don't make the pilgrimage to
Union.   I hope that the schedule will accomodate those of us that are members
or regular visitors to Union that want to concentrate on the concentration of
fellow Q enthusiasts rather than spend the day at Union.

There is never enough time during the meets to talk to all our BRHS friends,
but I'd like to get our growing body of N Scale Modelers together, at least
over lunch or in a break-out room for a scheduled in advance opportunity to
share.

Charlie Vlk