RE: [CBQ] Re: Thoughts on the Ak Sar Ben Zephyr

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Thoughts on the Ak Sar Ben Zephyr
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:06:17 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Trains operated often WB through CB - due to mail & express
transfer.  Multiple sections of the DZ would go on different routes,
depending on the trains involved - though, mostly - multiple sections
of the DZ were termed CZ follow-on sections rather than the DZ
sections so that they could take advantage of an earlier schedule.