Re: [CBQ] Thoughts on the Ak Sar Ben Zephyr

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Thoughts on the Ak Sar Ben Zephyr
From: "Russ Strodtz" <borneo@19main.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:55:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1224111490; bh=y/F3313KIXabJRHgL2QWxRlWhZvMHl5hDbalsUftFwQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-AntiAbuse:X-Source:X-Source-Args:X-Source-Dir:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lQYlUYnOdLm+blvCgh5veN5tRx4lmlKBs2qo5ULIO1P8az6CaHmv3BmdLP4m2WwMaX59nsi8yvj4lPVuH2D10TxOJGTF1BR8Ppq+6G+PUxLIot0lV6sXD24ibEltItQy
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rick,

Lot of interesting stuff to see about. I can not
say much of L&N or NYC sleepers West of Chicago.
Not very common move. NP could be added as needed.

I'm sure most of the L&N and NYC would involve mail.
Please keep in mind that the mail would have been
decided by the Postal Mail. While the CB&Q may
supply cars they could not control every one that
was sent.

Please also keep in mind that at no time, wheather
1930 years time, right up to this 2008 period time,
would move anything over the UP Bridge unless they
would absolutly have to. No one likes spending that
kind of money, it is just a waste.

Russ