RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavy Weight ???'s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavy Weight ???'s
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:21:41 -0700
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ed,

Thanks for the info. There were several RPO's painted aluminum. I have a
photo of the 6 window RPO's in aluminum.

The 60 foot Trainline car made adding the NKP sides a breeze. Had to add som
.030 shims to the sides, but it went together a lot faster with better
looking trucks and underbody. I can even include the interior to add
additional detail with very little effort.

Wonder if NKP would concider using these for future releases of 60 foot
cars. Maybe he could be like Brass Car Sides, that is sell only the sides
and let the consumer purchase the body.

Ray

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM