[CBQ] Re: Heavy Weight ???'s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Heavy Weight ???'s
From: "rattlejag" <dennis.windmill@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:40:32 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@...> wrote:
>.Hi Ray,
  According to the Morning Sun CBQ colour guide, in 1953 the Railroad
management approved the modernization of 10 hvywt chair cars &
coaches, this included painting in the simulated stainless steel
scheme. So 1954 should be close. Hope this helps.

Dennis,
Nottinghamshire,England.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM