[CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions
From: "extra5629west" <extra5629west@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:57:29 -0000

I have had little response to my post. Hol Wagner promised a statement
regarding this matter on Monday. There has been no response here and I
have not received it off list either.

A few concerned CB&Q fans have emailed me and wanted to know why I'm
doing this as "it might mean the downfall of the BRHS if Hol Wagner
quits as editor of the Bulletin." Others have emailed that this
investigation "has been needed for years.....keep up the good
work...what's wrong with the BRHS...and where's the Bulletin."

I haven't heard from the group of "people working on resolving this
matter" either. Do they even really exist or is this another smoke
screen?

There has been absolutely no response at all from the BRHS regarding
their role in these matters. What is the problem with this
organization? Are they still in business? Who speaks for the group?
Why can't they address my questions and concerns? Even off list would
be good. What are they hiding?

The BRHS is a 501c3 non-profit. IRS chartered and mandated, they do
not operate and cannot operate under any shield of the law. They have
an obligation to openly conduct business. My inquiries go directly to
the core of the current and former business practices of this group.
My opinion is they have a legal obligation to disclose how they manage
their assets.

And everyone has the right to know. Not just the members and not just
a few. Even the general public.

Carl Elliott

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM