Re: [CBQ] Re: California Zephyr in KC

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: California Zephyr in KC
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:34:25 EST
Hubert,

How the heck are you?!  Haven't talked in a coons age.  After not  doing
anything for years (except buying tons of brass...), I am finally starting  the
layout.  The Baltic birch 3/4" plywood (11 ply) is being delivered on
Saturday.
 We will start the main peninsula over the Christmas  shutdown.  It's about
time...

How are things with you?  Hope all is well.

Rich

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM