[CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions
From: "extra5629west" <extra5629west@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:50:44 -0000

Thank-you to those that have emailed your comments and sent
information.

I received some more information and have a few more questions.

I have recently read the BRHS has amassed a collection of
material from other railroad historical societies. I can't find
out what this material consists of and don't know where it is
stored. Does anyone know where this material is? Is there access to
this material? Was it donated or purchased?

If was also brought to my attention that someone has used this
material to start or operate a railroad related business. Does anyone
know about this? Did they pay the BRHS a royalty or user fee to use
this material? Is the BRHS structured to obtain a user fee for this
type of usage?

Carl Elliott

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM