Re: [CBQ] Corbin Collection Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Corbin Collection Questions
From: Bob Webber <zephyr1@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:17:18 -0600
I was told I may have misunderstood the statement.  My understanding from
the note was that both credits (Corbin/BRHS and Corbin/Wagner) appeared
concurrently.  I  was told off list that this note was trying to say they
appeared sequentially.  In which case as I said, I'd leave it to people who
know to answer the questions.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM