[CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Corbin Collection Questions
From: "extra5629west" <extra5629west@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:30:04 -0000

This will be my last post. I'm sorry some of you don't like the
questions raised or the method I used to bring these issues to the CBQ
list. I've seen from recent posts on another list that there will
always be 2 camps and differing views.

Gerald Edgar replied to this list today:
"To my knowledge there are NO pending or threatened actions by any
agency or person toward BRHS or any officer thereof at this time."

Gene Tacey the BRHS President stated in an email today:
"Since we have been threatened with litigation on some of these
matters and on the advice of our attorney I cannot say more."

So if you want to know why I have continued this "witchhunt" as you
say, this is why.

The manner in which a non-profit 501c3 conducts business is not
behind closed doors. If there is anything I have learned from reading
this material is that the BRHS has consistently conducted business in
a manner that is anything but open. And it appears that they have
never advised the membership of any outstanding problems. Or have
taken any steps to corrrect the missteps. I don't have to be a member
of the BRHS to have a vested interest in seeing it run properly.

Thank-you to all that have forwarded material to me for review.

Carl Elliott

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM