Re: [CBQ] Which direction did the domes run?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Which direction did the domes run?
From: Mike Spoor <CBQRR@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:55:55 -0500
Never say never.   CB&Q #305 was in IC service  (in IC paint) during some
portion of the winter of 1967.  I have a perfect Kodachrome of it in
December 1967 with "Pullman" on the letterboard and "CB&Q initials at the
end of the letterboard next to the vestibule door.  The "CB&Q" only
appears next to the door, but is not present at the non-vestibule end of
the car.

Also interestingly, the car number (#305) appears on the car side only at
the non-vestibule end of the car.  It is centered in the orange portion
below the windows.

Mike Spoor.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511