Re: [CBQ] Which direction did the domes run?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Which direction did the domes run?
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:04:18 -0700 (PDT)
Back in the 60's I made several trips St. Paul to
Winona(pronounced Wenonah).  I'd always ride the
Morning Hiawatha(Skytop parlor) down and the "Q"
Zephyr obs. back. The Burlington would save time by
not wyeing the train in Chicago so the obs. was on the
front most of the times.  It must have been luck, I
got the Silver Tower/Terrace cars. On the front behind
the units but "properly pointed".  It always seemed
wierd, turn the units and turn the obs. car, but not
the whole train.        CY

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511