Re: [BRHSlist] waycar internal life

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] waycar internal life
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:05:35 -0700 (PDT)
At Centralia, the Centralia men didn't sleep in their
waycars. It was their home terminal, but it is true
that it put the Beardstown men closer to the gin
mills!
John M.
--- Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net> wrote:
> Quieter location for sleeping????
> Charlie Vlk

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20.
Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM