Re: [BRHSlist] waycar internal life

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] waycar internal life
From: PSHedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:15:39 EDT
keep one particular end forward...As the kids say..."I don't think
so"...whoever heard of turning a waycar...I never ever saw it done and don't
know of any
time it was ever done....It went one way on the outboud trip and came back the
same way....

Of course you always gave a train "a good rear end"..out of the initial
terminal...This meant putting a low car right ahead of the waycar as has been
mentioned...This is just common sense and good practice.

Whoever heard of turning a waycar....give me some specifics as to when where
and why this was ever done as a regular practice....

Pete

ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!