Re: [BRHSlist] Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL
From: JACK5008@w...
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 01:02:30 -0400 (EDT)
Ed,

We all have our favorites. I like all railroad equipment, but like some
more than others.

I have 4 favorite railroads:

Erie
New York Central System
Burlington Route
Western Pacific

Being from the East, my fondest memories are of Erie & NYC steam. My
favorite was the NYC streamlined J3 hudson.

Burlington & WP meant diesels for me. That's what interests me on these
roads, but I would be glad to see CB&Q steam.

Steam fans and trolley fans can never understand why other fans like
something else like GP-20's or "New Look" fishbowl buses.

Jack Grasso