Re: [BRHSlist] Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 23:07:04 -0500
The comments about the GP20's reminds me of one time chasing the 261 up
around Neenah, WI. We were waiting for the train to catch up to us and the
friend that I was with mentioned to some of the others waiting that he would
rather see a GP30 than the 261. They looked a little shaken by that
statement, but then there are GP30's in museums.

Ed Pavlovic