My last word of the night --- Leasing companies

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: My last word of the night --- Leasing companies
From: JACK5008@w...
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 01:21:34 -0400 (EDT)
I have noticed that CSX is a little short of power. They are leasing a
few diesels.

BNSF must do this from time to time. Wouldn't it be great if a leasing
company could be formed to purchase some second generation diesels from
BNSF and paint them in CB&Q Chinese red. They could be leased back to
BNSF when needed.

Maybe BNSF would let this company call itself Burlington Route Leasing.

The Burlington Route would be pulling trains again.

Jack Grasso