Re: [BRHSlist] Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Milwaukee 261at Oregon, IL
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:51:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/00 8:05:44 AM Central Daylight Time, vlbg@s...
writes:

> If it makes any difference there is some internal resistance to painting
BNSF
> locomotives as a waste of resources and an unnecessary removal of a unit
> from
> service.
>
> Russ

Russ,
At the time we talk to the BNSF I was told that they were going to repaint
300 loco's that year, so the loco's would have been out of service anyway.
Also I had my friend at DuPont talked in to giving the BRHS the paint to give
to the BNSF. It would have cost them nothing but there time.

John Lee
St.Louis,MO