Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:14:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
The only link was that the train crews could leave  their briefcases,extra tickets,jackets etc in the closets between runs or overnight. Manage wanted to stop all the extra switching.
There were times when I worked the Dinkies that I wished for the locker cars rather than dragging around a bunch of stuff to and from the yard and locker room.

Leo