Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] types of gallery cars
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 22:47:26 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=pSuOqBZaFpP1tPpfoiLKLBrRj0XXaPdEDq4E4EmMgN0=; b=k14eUOygxqEwZQWZanJ9zdiIWkdZdVA0NceLOz12QDv32VVh59zcsfBbyirsimdRl2RjoeE7vaJl125hFI69uuiI0nJZDIR8Meq3dKjPh717cex7I/AVitZBM3wodm2qE6idYYSN/Bpv62B6QpvtvDlp/Nay61LItHRab/ZTO6LXC29qY5uQUyqARfcV0Uul8ZKJV56KIZlJNnjPQvR1vMJD69oJTK67uWp51hDpyKhr8Aw7fqDr0zK/t3i8CbvKFY95mijYLWaaJSWjaS35F64VYtv72eS0WkJMzAuFipthYzhMYvUG8iSMZJADJxEhWOisN3YvkqO0MNYZlCt7sw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=gEnXrBY6MK/h4E+aaCidvQnkHH2ZITkrqC5bOvz+IrNtQnis3xQZuFazrrhRHfYfDifQDaA3YW/htYUTJFxKDfzaiIDUfUjYUoICXzfjRpNz+0vm2/1zqaCkE+7ELnJ4bf7yQa9eApbZD8LAQ4d87Fkk99br6KeLI77O4gp8ANJoZ1qQecxJiG0XduX1FoFULYGz4ziupGLPcitJ7eIP19BY0cNlF1dtr0Qtm3ESJa5n+DF8IbzlwQe6KRNIn8APll6HFgf+yOk+nP9NqithMzKOm5DkD/ogcsk+UiAyk5h6xxIhK+L8RXbSsLi/s9icyEZdiStHmTo+KMqs5uQMbw==