RE: RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments
From: "'Charlie Vlk' cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 20:09:03 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423620546; bh=PFoCwdMBTfSWdR4gVnKvcShTP5ejGr05juf1iJd/zfk=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=FgWylF/lwNlIUPTiHOwDFmIHskis8t6Rsjhp4h3uY9lDWbNL4u8jeCE6IyrxcRSKs4u5NBYHQyj99JKJxaOsImiHgjdPOPpBwgZlWhNR/HY+n0XTtf9DoOVwwovCH2RQhAbaZofFp4qRASgM/M+Yh3yghs4uiwPoP8uHsfa63Ng=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rob et al-

Doesn’t work that way on my machine.  Right Click yields “Copy” which then has to be pasted into another program (I usually use MS Word and then “Save As” a pdf).

The pop up has Cut  Edit Picture  Hyperlink  Insert Caption  Borders and Shading  and Picture  as all grayed out options besides Copy.   Might be a function of security software or some option I have set up.   I have MW Snap as screen capture software which allows me to cut and save any image or portion of what is on the screen.

Thanks

Charlie Vlk

Charlie,

If you want to capture on embedded image,  right click on it and select "Save image as...". This will bring up the usual Windows "Save as"  window. Then you just save to where want.

This way you save the picture in its sent resolution,  with no loss.

Rob McNay

.

Posted by: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>