Re: [CBQ] CB&Q acquisition of Wabash/Quincy & Toledo track

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q acquisition of Wabash/Quincy & Toledo track
From: "Duncan Cameron c.duncan.cameron@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:05:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423620339; bh=mem38+fiOrBAJ84lUPk5a6Hq1LJq/YEISVUxRAKQoB4=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=0EZ9ZNS4hrjh16HC2eNGq2wT3Wn3CctpSkMRo0WEEXU5DAkxdd9MNu6GrRaMpgfLP6G49zO0rvlGP8gSh98hzxJVxr9ZurCWeBYIk7FNsH5AaOUYlECAuwN+vljvdOas6r2IDOX52jEhMJVMNmGnK8sKgvVfr6C7Bpt7Bxw2BUI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Rupert, thank you.  That's very helpful.  I'm actually trying to determine when the Wabash may have begun operating their line to Keokuk as a branch from Bluffs rather than fro Clayton and it would seem to hinge on the Wabash selling the Camp Point to Quincy track to the CB&Q so that the Wabash then ran to Hannibal rather than both Hannibal and Quincy.
Duncan