RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:06:10 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423577173; bh=0ubInhYuGjerumkzlh9vgC3deA5oqPLu8yVQE3HDKuY=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=dAtDENn3UJVBF/sr89ueEtvwDKZwgAyQ74dHn5e6O3UsphCqeRap7m8x+IKHk6OenXRZB7c0adpJKKmsrLAc3w5pKF1rNvYid4NfbzdqmfR+42lULUSyE0HfQry+In/n410TuKZctyggL/1/XHm6xzbQdnQ99waE+vzQm2T5gt4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Lyle:

In every email system I'm familiar with, replying to a message automatically drops any attachments; it's only forwarding a message that continues to carry the attachments.

Hol