Re: RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments
From: "Robert McNay CptMatt@ameritech.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:32:23 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423600512; bh=nMWHAs8WxJRbm+LciMTYkCvmYM5CQ9DJPYDvmhxfBtM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=cPbZZYvfWUWVkEeypV7HG+kwvgimiMXL8rtndEUOQnpiN/CyO52etpUeVBXvvICnJpe+ek4zSFQIBQI3ERjGZC7Rnq2TmmQtGG2nuLOnNqGpuy3CZKdPG6DdzxYuSqsbqzvK+egAANHiG4uOZLxtSKtJ8ayinYCafGPpeGMf+YM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,

If you want to capture on embedded image,  right click on it and select "Save image as...". This will bring up the usual Windows "Save as"  window. Then you just save to where want.

This way you save the picture in its sent resolution,  with no loss.

Rob McNay