Re: [CBQ] Train Time At Red Oak (1) [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Train Time At Red Oak (1) [1 Attachment]
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:15:37 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1402600543; bh=lxOICDQ0jC4ROcDBmbAguh8PIcyNgIVedRRU18WcvPc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-VSS-INFO:X-AOL-VSS-CODE:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=x/j02I5pUMIAL77XaNn7WqfbzKN/L28TbzlwV7CQsPE4bHxPb4xUMX/pwfZmjb9rbOk0iElcakwh9w2rQRe2N2zr5IYglSxSLdKWpkQdhaw9A7et691nk+jO7KIUXP9ISzB/Y4pqxh3awzaAubN5TY0Jrk1Si272RA7n+OBwL7A=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Louis

This photo was taken from the extreme east end of Red Oak looking west.  The train is headed east and is the eastbound counterpart of the
Coloradoan  (19 westbound)    Without looking  at an old ETT my guess is that  6 would have been due at Red Oak around 9:00am.  The train is on the eastbound main track in double track territory which began just west of Red Oak.

The track just next to the train is the siding and the 2 tracks next to the siding are storage tracks.

If you were to go to this location today you would see exactly what the photographer saw in his lens...Including the street overpass.

I was just there on Friday March 28th and took a couple of pictures looking both directions from the overpass.

Corbin's home.....the envy of all Q fans is just a couple of blocks west of the overpass.   ????High Street.

Pete