Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling
From: Jim Goodin <jbgoodin225@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:11:11 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398291072; bh=klcXwr7jHYqJCAxJVqZyVVHgmt4y/HnyMBi5jVp8uUw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=LrbvGGQj4EYEgOFgMtkEKaHnEAVuedj7JsQyhulZRRY06qbh3ZZN4in9prKMLXzkoNrWJKOV1b7JoqHug0ev79xBBFqpzJrOmPV2UNiulqv1wygiJyYLfSgXEFO92Vx+k+wR5ZPpMZvd/e0zXr5TQTi4OVie5vnqY26vvPeuoB4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Scott, I believe they are weld lines.  I just took a look at Mike Spoor's book
and all of the waycars appear to have welded sides.  I am open for correction
on this.

BTW the brass model does not have these lines as shown on the prototype photo's.

Jim Goodin
Blue Grass, IA

Sent from my iPad