Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling
From: Scott Myers <myers.scottv@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:37:29 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398303452; bh=NpIbCd3unLNLj2oDzctNj2YW5SMxzoOjv4V2qh+JZmY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=nXuanPOAR+sMePrlcJmSkiS9j4jQYn2OE0RwrgwZii1eUY2fhtufMsOgMF9JlAxJgdp23g6Cb2ZVXvpijiEaX7beuG0zv8nrWcFQ9cC1BYNFYcgNWUoGMLfM5W+x0euXOCIJvccIob4+flpYzttPctyHac70Gj0qLw4RuBraxAc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jim,

Ah, I wondered if that might be the case.  Couldn't tell for sure from the
photos.  That Bachmann body actually seems to make a pretty nice model,
doesn't it?

Do you have The Burlington Waycars book?  It has quite a few photos of
NE-12's, but I don't see any lines on the bodies, so it appears that your
brass model without the lines is more correct.  Still, it doesn't appear
that the lines on the Bachmann body are that noticeable, based on your
photos.

Scott