Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling
From: Jim's Junction <trains28@bresnan.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:42:57 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398267783; bh=YHBiM03i0KghjW47RyRAiORVEzbvzXy+6wsOPaX1LOE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Priority:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GWUTda/bjNPk+8kHQSgtq5zqDbsCE1A+/LMxwCLXDaN9Eb7G61ltYbYjVwwByynEnVGbhYphPtj56B3DG4eCjw3h6zBIYDwG6E7BdCvzAEl8ntLV4GEeWyLSLoqlUHhX5BHuvpK0efo9hOZULqPXw10N+lWMLP9uxKZNqzXLVxY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just did a quick search on Ebay under: HO, then Caboose, then Bachmann- there are scores of the Santa Fe painted NE-12's- starting anywhere from $1.00 to $10.00 starting bids. Other roadnames are listed as well. Don't confuse the Bachmann caboose with the Tyco caboose- the difference is obvious.

  John Olson
  Billings, Mt.