RE: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling
From: "Rupert & Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:43:54 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398221035; bh=644TVQA4FYpogyf41LRZXMMeapLJ+ScEaro/eJdDOuM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Cloudmark-SP-Filtered:X-Cloudmark-SP-Result:X-IronPort-AV:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NPG0j+dO6Uf7vbpztqvq+45AQLHUS+fzP1hhm5rCZxySM5VqG7cwuZhF10b8F6AwaNzxmp8VCiXtFwGletibW1MAJ7sXVJAcO653TwrReF4gmWEZLJHdc4Q4ylR0DLETaidpJRHZNMB9660vVJHWbhRYfz0I/EhwOV1g9GOKgHA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Scott

There have been a number of posts in the past about using a Bachman waycars
as a basis for a NE-12.  I can send you the details off List if that would
help.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ

  _____