RE: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] NE-12 Waycar Modeling
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:54:05 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398261189; bh=c1o0Xkpd1rMlI2sPterDnjySjti+A48Wrc483Xsn4rw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=sHluolSzgtVggFqD8LTXa7ezrDO41kwEfhTRErfYTzJTc/WkIIoxTgOPK4BilR64dlmBPOK7BXV/0hGyWrenGpnq1wTjyOFHq0YdJfs6NAwio81He7Wwo7yppo4Z+QSsv3rt7/qidW5Gs9B7VpBSiDxWhnqOQG1x5HRh3PLKhBc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Scott,

The plastic model is indeed Bachmann's.   If you search in the "cheap" model
boxes at train shows/swap meets, you can usually pick these up fpor a couple of
bucks each.

Q Connection offers a Lasercut set of window glazing for these models and the
Microscale decals.   http://www.qconnection.biz/Parts.htm#fwk-ne12

Railway Classics did a series of painted NE12's, but they were a fast sellout
and are difficult ot find on the secondary market.  Look here to see what was
offered. http://www.railwayclassics.com/cbq11.htm

David Lotz

113 Magnolia Drive
Pooler, GA  31322-4116

Phone: 912-376-5542
Email: dave@QConnection.biz
Web: www.QConnection.biz
Like us on Facebook: FB.com/QConnection
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/QConnectionDave