Re: [CBQ] Re: PRR-UP power

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: PRR-UP power
From: Mike <havremt2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 11:49:17 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344192560; bh=JWPVLdYN+raNr4GcUfh75BUCMLeuzUiRLtIqb8XueHk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=XyrXGqFGBgR5JKJ28dzlNcyZA58s0Nzq8vWPAWqaa/++u4LhC/F5rzSsK22Q17lniuuKn6ZeIGqH3NEprW4vnBB6GVDWHmC34hkP6nM6lzvXkyAWUTWSepnLQdRj21wV