RE: [CBQ] PRR-UP power

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] PRR-UP power
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 11:18:51 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344104333; bh=39flNAbV2URS8ktpQXfpbUK9HXBL973ByTCO3nAm64w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=L/3jT+kdgTbXr5078zK8j77wjsikGkOf1Idi+jCWWCnnT4S0JzHjUC0WXoSDY/aoaVJC70GZdVd8yatwg+12eTg3cifiDDz3YUSXd2Q4dt/ikLbqyMFZmk5tBwfFFzxT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

With all the talk about foreign power on the Q, especially on the "race track" 'burbs, did any roads "rent" Q power to run trains on foreign roads? I am aware that some Q power took the Builder beyond the Twin Cities, and that the Rock Island may have had some Q power on it's lines, but what about east of Chicago, say on the Penn, NYC, or south on the GM&O, IC, etc?

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA